My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 11

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 11, Watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 11 Online, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 11 Online, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 11 Free, Watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 11 Free

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 11

Postby nikitandee10 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:14 am

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 11 | Watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 11 Online

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 11 : Watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 11 Online as Northern Equestria’s Crystal Authority has already afresh fabricated an actualization afterwards getting afflicted with a anathema that fabricated it vanish for 1,000 years, and Princess Celestia commissions Twilight Sparkle to accumulate the authority from dematerialization again.

EW can alone acknowledge that all-new episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic ” the bright kid’s alternation that became an Internet abnormality ” will premiere on The Hub at 10 a.m. on Saturday, November 10. The show’s third division is blame off with an epic, hour-long two-parter centered on a accomplished new bend of Equestria: the Crystal Empire, an ancient, accursed abode that mysteriously reemerges afterwards a thousand-year absence.

The adventure will be followed by the premiere of The Hub’s newest series, Littlest Pet Shop ” an activated ball that appearance the articulate talents of Ashleigh Ball, Tabitha St. German, and Nicole Oliver, all of whom aswell brilliant on My Little Pony (as Rainbow Dash/Applejack, Rarity, and Princess Celestia, respectively.)

Pony arch biographer Meghan McCarthy tells EW that division 3 will focus on capital pony Twilight Sparkle as she advances in her bewitched studies: “She’s been in Ponyville for awhile now, and so her adventure is traveling a little bit further,” McCarthy says. It’ll aswell affection “very addictive and very, actual cute” new songs, “the accepted pop ability references,” and the reemergence of a assertive bearding fan admired villain ” who McCarthy says will acknowledgment “in a very, actual alarming way.”

Fans should aswell watch out for an accessible chapter that deals with a actual contemporary issue: bullying. “[It] explores how you should handle a bully, and sometimes what the antecedent of blowing is,” McCarthy explains. But don’t apprehend an awkward Actual Special Episode: “It’s captivated in a adventure that’s absolutely fun and funny, and has music, and doesn’t feel heavy-handed.”

Still athirst for added dizzying pony scoop? Check out this absolute account of the Crystal Authority and a blow from the premiere, which appearance Spike the Dragon’s singing debut: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 11!
nikitandee10
Site Admin

Return to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 11